Daycare Sued for Negligence after Boy is Burned ~ OPOLAW Injury Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

Daycare Sued for Negligence after Boy is Burned

Chitia Porter is suing Broward County daycare for negligence after her 8 month-old son, Robert, was severely burned on his face after a bottle of water being heated spilled on him. "It was literally his whole face had been burned," Robert's mother, Chitia said. It is a daycare that records show has been open only nine months. It is also a daycare that through a six month investigation into daycare in South Florida, is tied for first in Broward County for the number of violations of basic safety rules in 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment