Badly Injured by Faulty Product ~ OPOLAW Injury Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Badly Injured by Faulty Product

Oscar Allen, while doing a cleaning job in Richmond, had an accident with a defective product when using a pressure washer. The brass nozzle exploded with fragments of its metal and high pressure water hitting his face. “His face basically came apart,” said Dr. Timothy Henshaw, a medical consultant. It was found that the nozzle was too thin on one side. Tests the law firm had done showed the thin side to be two hairs thick. Court documents also reveal that brass nozzle is full of weaker and cheaper lead. The nozzles were made in Asia and imported to America from a Texas firm called Seal Fast. Seal Fast settled the lawsuit for $3.5 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment